Lincoln sent new gun

They sent me a new Magnum 100L gun for my letter of complaint about my SP

175+, which I thought was kind. I'll know tomorrow if it stops my stuttering. Of course, this is right AFTER I just installed a new liner........

Hope it does the trick, but I'm not optimistic, as jumping the contacts got me intermittent feeding.

We'll know tomorrow if it isn't raining again.

Reply to
Steve B

Sorry, did a premature send there.

The Magnum 100L sounds impressive, but it is the same little wimpy gun that comes with the unit. And get this: I looked at the nozzle. There was a screw-on conical rubber shield. What, I wondered, does this take a new type of conical press-on nozzle? Great, I just bought a new $12 screw on nozzle, so now I got to go buy another conical press-fit, which I am sure is more money. No, it's just a screw-on thread protector. You have to buy your own nozzle, the gun doesn't come with a nozzle. Seems like the "MAGNUM!" model should at least come with a nozzle. Just checked the box and packing. Yes, there is no nozzle.

Okay, I'm done now.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?

Heart Surgery Survival Guide