looking for wood lathe plans?

I was wondering if anyone came across some plans for welding up a wood lathe. I need something "like" a wood lathe but not as accurate, more
like a heavy duty rotiserie. anyway, I thought someone might have come across some free plans onthe net for such, or I'll have to burn some metal to make my own.........
Tater wrote:

Buy an old Shopsmith 10ER, around here you can sometimes get 'em for about $65 or so which is real dang cheap for a machine that's actually not too bad of a wood lathe.
GWE
Grant Erwin wrote:

the problem is that I want plans to weld up a lathe, as i need projects to practice on (see the post about welding proficiency) and a wood lathe seems like a moderate skill project, especially as i do not need one with a lot of bed length, rpm range, horsepower, or accuracy.
mainly it will be for shaping model rocket nosecones, out of foam that will get fiberglassed.
harbor freight sells a 4" swing 2 foot bed lathe new for $30.
I do know that Arc Welded Projects put out by Lincoln had several plans for woodworking lathes over the years. I don't have a copy now. Anyone know which volume has the plans? Randy https://ssl.lincolnelectric.com/foundation/store.asp?PID&cat=8