Manufacturer of Aluminum Solder called Lumiweld and Alumiweld ?

Hello,

i`m searching for the Manufacturer of the Aluminium Solder called: Lumiweld and Alumiweld(diffrent Products).

Can someone tell me the Adresse or Webpage please ?

Best Regards from Germany,

Thomas Moos

PS. I´m not searching for a Dealer.

Thomas Moos

bottom of the page

Alumismiths address only - likely no www page.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

The fellow who invented it was in Deland, FL. I have some in the shop. I'll see if there is an address on it.

Reply to
Andy Asberry

The address is on the web page I posted - no hyperlink.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Hello,

and Thanks for your Answers. The Company seems not be longer existent. No one knows the Company. I have ask the government of Dieland.

Best Regards from Germany,

Thomas Moos

Reply to
Thomas Moos