metal shop equipment (604)

i want to open my own metal fabrication shop where can i buy some cheap equipment? thanks for any replies

Roman.

Reply to
john smith

Local auctions for big stuff and eBay for small stuff.

Next Question please.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Unfortunately sometimes you pay for quality and don't get it. And sometimes you do get something of good quality at a low price. I would suggest you ask here about anything that you will use a lot and costs a fair amount.

Sometimes you just need a tool, but you will not use it a lot. And you may want to get something that is good enough.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Caster