Mig cart project ...

Bob Engelhardt, on rec crafts. metalworking

From the metalworking ng;

Nice idea of hanging an outlet on the side of the cart. !! Although I'll keep the welder plug *out* so it would need to be plugged in.

I'm still finding stuff to put mine together. Started with a pretty fancy $40 handcart from Sam's Club. I'm mounting two tanks and I, too, don't like them clunking around.

I took a couple of regular old auto lug wrenches and trimmed the ends. I mounted them vertically, through the end of chain, hook or slot on the opposite side. Vertical with the short leg to the top. That way the chain will wedge the tank tighter with just gravity.

I'll post some pics when I'm done.

Happy Holidays.

Reply to
Greg M