Miller 30A spoolgun wiring diagram

Does anyone have the actual wiring diagram for a Miller 30A spool gun?

Ive had one for a few years, a Ya!BUDDY!! score at Reliable Tools when they still had a store front....($50.00), but never played with it.

Id like to hook it up to the Millermatic 135, or the Ranger 9, etc etc

Miller has an "interface" box, (right pricey too!) but I figure if I get the right connectors, I can get a transformer etc etc and do it myself

Unless someone has an interface kicking around that I can swap/trade for.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Does anyone have the actual wiring diagram for a Miller 30A spool gun?

Ive had one for a few years, a Ya!BUDDY!! score at Reliable Tools when they still had a store front....($50.00), but never played with it.

Id like to hook it up to the Millermatic 135, or the Ranger 9, etc etc

Miller has an "interface" box, (right pricey too!) but I figure if I get the right connectors, I can get a transformer etc etc and do it myself

Unless someone has an interface kicking around that I can swap/trade for.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

OR go through the miller site and enter the SN for your exact model.

Reply to
Stuart Wheaton

Well hell...I couldnt find it on the Miller website and I looked twice.

Much obliged!!

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

swap/trade

Heck, Gunner... it looks like you've struck out! I'll help out by taking it off your hands for $75.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh