Miller CP200

Does anyone have specs on a CP200 machine? What is the reputation of this machine?

Thanks, Ken

Reply to
KRead

We have a Miller CP200 currently being used in our shop. We have some spec. info which was provided by Miller. I purchased the machine used several year ago. In my opinion it has served use well. You are welcome to copies of what I have.

Jerry Whitaker Whitaker & Associates Olney, Ill

KRead wrote:

Reply to
Whitaker