MM251 and Dewalt Dry Cut Saw For Sale in VT.

I have a MM251 for sale. it has ~8 hrs on it. It has a 12' Bernard heavy duty gun with steel and teflon liners. V and U groove driver rolls, teflon guide tubes. Spring for running 4" spools. I would like to get $1200 for it and if you pick it up will throw in a Speedglas auto darkening helmet and a 20cf Argon tank. I also has a heavy duty flowmeter/regulator.

I also have a near mint Dewalt DW872 dry cut saw. I have made ~25 cuts with it, the blade is still in great shape. I would like to get $300 for that. It was not remanufactured @ all.

You can email me at the email address listed.

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kulikowski