Need Advice Best Stick Welder $300.00-900.00 price range

No more for me. This is a welding newsgroup.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

rec.crafts.metalworking,

When they made that agreement they probably meant it. But when you have an administration that starts an unprovoked and unjust war you see what happens. It causes so much dissention and argument that it can't help but spill over into everything. Classic case of the slippery slope, if Bush hadn't started the war in the first place we wouldn't be fighting about it now, would we?

Hawke

Reply to
Hawke

Interestingly enough the US is the only nation state on earth that commonly employs what could properly be termed as WMDs, and in so doing elicits little or no comment from worldwide corporate media!

Ken

My apologies. You are quite correct. I should not have given in to the temptation.

Owen Davies

Reply to
Owen Davies

This may be of interest..and help solve the mystery.

He is pretty well thought of in the military community, internationally.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Please take this discussion off of this group. I thought we had an agreement that political discussions would stay on rec.crafts.metalworking, where they belong...

Reply to
Emmo