Miller Gold Star 300ss welder??

Remove the 55s in email address to reply. or post in group, thanks

I have a Miller Gold Star 300ss welder, Is there anyone that could give me any info on this welder, It is seemingly capable of doing stick,mig and tig welding, Does that mean it would have the high frequency for doing aluminum? I acquired the machine but since it is 3ph and I only have 2ph I can't use it. It is an older machine by the looks of it with some paint overspray and some scuff marks from use in the shop it came from. the welder was just checked out and tested full range and contacts cleaned, and tested good. I was wandering if anyone would have a fair price range for selling this welder. I am interested in a welder for doing stick and tig for welding aluminum and stainless welding up to 1/2" any recommendations would be appreciated, thanks.

Reply to
Sam