Power for Miller Syncrowave 180sd tig+Stick Welder 460/575

Someone is offering to sell me one of these tig welders. If I have typical house electrical wiring what would I need to do to power this
welder?
Thanks in advance Jim R.

Do I understand it right that that particular syncrowave takes only 460/575 volts?
If so, I would pass.
The Syncrohwave 180 SD is a nice machine for general purpose shop work. But if the model you are looking at is the 460/575 volt machine, run the other direction. Your house wiring will not support it.
jridenou snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

In article

You will need a clean 60 amp circuit of 220 volt Single phase.

What are you talking about? I didn't see anything from the original poster about 460v/575v power. The Syncrowave 180SD is a little hobby TIG not an old industrial monster machine. It runs on 208v - 230v single phase only.

They got it from the Subject: line.
Subject: Power for Miller Syncrowave 180sd tig+Stick Welder 460/575
Now admittedly, my newsreader truncates the subject line too. I had to go into full header mode to see it. Looks like the original poster is either mistaken, or something really weird is going on.
The 361f version below - is the high voltage version. MIL - Is this Naval or Army..... ???
I have the 208/220 version in my shop and use it monthly.
I make targets for rifle and pistol - needing the 11018 stick. Just opened a 50# tin I have had for a while - and they were dry and ready. I thought by then the can would have a hole.
Martin