Miller Welder

I have a Miller Bobcat 225NT. The carb is shot so I am trying to find a carb kit, Nobody in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada seems to have one. Anybody know where or if they happen to have one. It is the 16 horse model with the ONAN motor. The person that I bought it off of took the tag off of the engine that says which carb number it is and serial. It is not stolen though as he just removed the tag to repaint the case and never replaced it. HELP PLEASE. THOMAS' Wrought Iron Works in Saskatoon, Sk. Canada. snipped-for-privacy@sasktel.net.

Reply to
Thomas

Can't you find some specs some place that will tell you how to identify which carb it is? Another move might be to just send the carb back to the factory for rebuild or kit and let them figure out which kit it takes. I'm sure they can handle it. ;-) Same might be for any authorized service agency of theirs. Of course, if you plan to install it yourself you have to stick to plan one. Find out how to identify which carb it is.

Al

============

Thomas wrote:

Reply to
Al Patrick

The 2 dealers for Onan here in Saskatoon do not in anyway have a clue which carb it is or the kit I need for it. The number on the carb body was even given to them both and that did not work at all. This model is gas and also is only about 5 - 6 yrs old. It is the ONAN Performer P216 Air Cooled, two cylinder, four cycle 16 horsepower gasoline model.

Reply to
Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Kendrick

Looks like the manual is here

965-0163

Seem to have parts also.

Thomas wrote:

Reply to
RoyJ

Try a John Deere farm and garden dealer as JD uses Kholer and Onan engines in thier lawn mowers and yard utility tractors. Onan only has a couple of different carbs that they use on thier small engines.

Reply to
onsitewelding