New Millermatic 210 set up questions

Picked up my new Miller 210 and tank yesterday. Looking foward to 'playing'

One question I have, though, is on polarity. It shows a set up for reverse polarity. What method do most people use and why?

Reply to
KH

The polarity for MIG, and Gas Shielded Flux-Core is DC Electrode Positive. If you plan on running Self Shielded Flux-Core wire, you will need to switch the polarity to DC Electrode Negative.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Reply to
Thomas Kendrick

You mean I am actually supposed to read the owner's manual! :)

Thanks for the info!

Reply to
KH

Reply to