New uses for small diameter seamless or welded stainless steel tubing

I am trying to uncover some new uses/markets for small diameter (< .200" OD) stainless steel tubing. Preferably in the 300 series of stainless steel, but open to others. I already know of stents, needles, and catheters. Anyone have ideas or data on other uses or markets, or know where I could look? Thanks so much!

Reply to
psathome

--Great stuff for flash boilers, heh...

Reply to