New uses for small diameter seamless or welded stainless steel tubing

I am trying to uncover some new uses/markets for small diameter (< .200" OD) stainless steel tubing. Preferably in the 300 series of
stainless steel, but open to others. I already know of stents, needles, and catheters. Anyone have ideas or data on other uses or markets, or know where I could look? Thanks so much!
    --Great stuff for flash boilers, heh...
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Better an early adapter
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : than an early adopter..