Now _There's_ a Class Title

The kid calls me up on his way to community college -- "Can you look at the print out that I left behind, and tell me what I need to buy for Welding and Government?"

"Welding and Government" -- perhaps if we had more classes with that title, the world would be a better place. Ernie could run for Mayor, then teach it.

(No, CCC doesn't teach such a class -- of course he's taking two different classes. Unfortunately).

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Could you imagine the U.S. run by welding engineers? I would be both excited and terrified.... That old saying, "The road to Hell..." comes to mind.

No disrespect, Ernie, but you strike me as a little too practical (read: real)to be happy in public office for very long.

I do enjoy the commercials with the loggers dividing the ex-couples' property in half, though.

Reply to
TinLizziedl

I haven't figured out why they send half the house over a cliff. Oh, maybe that's the part he would want his ex wife to get. Mike

Reply to
amdx