OT, Bad mistake

Well I went to HF in Tucson, AZ . yesterday to buy a Band saw for Metal

for $149.99, Not to bad I thought compare to there web and catalogs are $169.99. I also bought the cheep compact bench bender
and scroll attachment just to see what I can do. If I like what it can do with cheep toys then I can buy the better companies more expensive tools when I am ready to become deeper into making things. if not, I am not out that much..

Now that I know what is in the store I may have to make another road trip for cheep tools... I should have not gone up there... I don't think my wife was to happy..... But I did ask her to look in the books to see if their was anything that SHE may want. I think that help soften the blow when I went out buying tools..

Reply to
Don D