OT: But I had to share this,

Someone E-mailed me this last week and I still find it very laughable and thought I'd share it. Very "non P.C." but what the heck....

All the best,

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL. Long Beach, CA. ( Very soon!)

Frank goes into a sex shop and asks for a blow up doll. The clerk asks him, "Do you want a white one or a black one?" Frank says, "A white one, please." The clerks asks, "Do you want a Christian or a Muslim?" Frank asks, "What's the difference?"

And the clerk replied, "The Muslims blow themselves up."

Reply to
RDF

What, and the Christians just blow themselves? (trying to come up with a equally lame response)

How can you post such a thing - do you really believe it?

Eide

Reply to
Eide

Actually the christians just blow a lot of hot air...

Pete C.

Eide wrote:

Reply to
Pete C.

It's a joke, Relax... If your offended just pass over it. I meant NO disrespect to any religion or person, A joke is a joke. The First Amendment of our Constitution guarantees such. I did not write the joke, I simply passed it on in good spirits, if your offended too bad. End of any future comments from me end here. You all have a wonderful week.

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL. Long Beach, CA. ( Very soon!)

Reply to
RDF

Heh.

Reply to