Paint on flux for the inside of stainless tube

Have any of you guys used it? I just heard of it for the first time a little while ago.

https://www.avg.com
On 11/30/2021 1:06 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

I'll let you know in a week or two . Just ordered some a little while ago .
--
Snag
Let's Go Brandon !
On 11/30/2021 1:06 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

It came in today's mail , I'll be trying it out tomorrow afternoon . Letcha know !
--
Snag
Let's Go Brandon !