PING: Ernie Leimkuhler (air shear)

Hi Ernie,
I have the same shear that you adapted to pneumatic operation and I'd like to do the same to mine.
http://www.stagesmith.com/gallery/shop_projects/air_shear/1462.html
Do you have templates of the brackets that you fabricated and would you share them with me (yours looks awesome... no point me reinventing the wheel!)
What are the specs for the components and where can they be had?
I'd be grateful for any tips you could pass on, too.
Thanks.
Michael

I can write it up, but it will take a little time to put it together. eMail me directly to remind me.

Sure thing Ernie.
The email link at your website didn't accept my previous query (about anvil resurfacing) so at what address shall I contact you?
Thanks
Michael

snipped-for-privacy@stagesmith.com