Re: Changing over plasma torch connectors?

I realized that I have a problem with my plasma torch

which is that it has some special connectors, similar to "inverted flare".

What would be a sane approach to getting air and current flowing through it. Mayb e I can just cut the line, insert a barb fitting and hope that it would work? Is there some internal conductive braiding?

Ignoramus14396

female flares.

That's IS the problem. I already went to both Ace Hardware (where I spoke to the owner, not some school kid) as well as to Napa Auto Parts. We tried a lot of things, it is a very weird fitting that is like an inverted flare, but is not an inverted flare. I can post pictures.

The auto parts store owner said "they don't want you to do what you are trying to do". Which, I think, he is 100 %right.

Ignoramus14396

It is unlikely you will find the appropriate fittings at the local hardware store. Try Western Enterprises:

Ipeak