Re: Has anybody used this tube bender?

I saw this one on eBay originally , and then afte a web search found > this dealer.

> > It looks like a nice kit for smaller tube sizes, but wondered if > anybody else had ever used one. > >
> For $119 it looks like a good deal.
Reply to
john luckey

Yeah the site appears to be dead. There is still somebody selling these on eBay for the same price.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Ernie, do you have a link to one of the Ebay auctions you can post?

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get. So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.

Reply to
John Flanagan

Anyone know what the price is for the

unit? I would be interested in the shop model if the price was right. Looks like a nice unit.

Eric D

Reply to
Eric D

Hines Bending Systems is the seller, and they've got a new web site,

with sales info. The current price is $150, plus shipping. Their rep says they recommend it for tube with walls around .065 thick. I am very tempted, but would like to hear a good review before making the investment.

Reply to
Sam Perkins