Re: Need suggestions for a TIG weld. (Picture attached)

>Sorry about the photo in the newsgroup but I didn't have anywhere to >"dropbox" it.

The drop box for most of the machining/welding newsgroups is

Send it via email to snipped-for-privacy@metalworking.com along with a txt file with a description of the photo

example

bracket.jpg bracket.txt

Its free to use and is quite fun to browse

If there is no text file, the drop box will delete the picture.

Gunner

Gunner

I guess I don't understand the problem. You do a simple fillet weld on both sides.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler