Great deal on a lathe

If I had the time I might grab it but works been nuts.

Reply to
wayne mak

OOOOOOOOOO!!!

Harrison!!!! Really Really Good Shit Maynard.

This is so good..whats the catch?

Gunner

Gunner

It's in CT?

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

Man, 2 years ago I lived about 10 miles away from Manchester. Now, I'm about 4 hrs away.

Tempting, but I haven't even gotten to setting up my enco cheapie yet (got it free, along with other machine tools, an interesting tale involving clinton, iran, and xerox...)

Dave

Reply to
spamTHISbrp

You're still close enough. Buy it as an investment. Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

and no tooling save a 3-jaw chuck.

Reply to