Re: TIG welding NEWB

Hi, A commercial publication, called Welder's Handbook is downloadable from:

A short description of the process can be seen at:
A few articles on related subjects are available at:
I hope this may help.

> > > Hey, > > I'm a learner when it comes to TIG welding and would like some documentation > > as far as how it works the basics of it etc etc....is there anywhere that i > > can find a PDF on this?? > > > > Thanks > > Hunt > > > > > >
Elia Levi

Why would they want you to register to obtain a free publication?

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards