recognise Std this 3-shot radiograph tech. Ni alloys from?!

Hi all

Anyone help me out!

I screen grabbed this but made no note of where it came from!

Would be very appreciative if someone could tell me! Likely it's a North American Standard. It could be an NDE Std., or it could be from a Std for manufacturing some kind of component, or it could be something else!

Richard Smith

Reply to
<void