Rig Welders Fab table ideas?

I am a rig welder of 24 yrs. I always used the deck of my truck to spin
out pipe . I have been given a few contracts to spin out pipe in the comfort
of buildings so would like to be given any HTML's to any photos of any
"break down pipe welding table". Since I am now hauling a covered trailer
behind my rig (for pipestands to spin up to 48" pipe) I figured I may as
well haul a fab table inside the trailer too. I had never paid too much
attention to the other rig welders that had fab tables(They had skid units)
as I always used a deck....
I'm thinking of using 1/2 " plate aluminum for a top and then bolting
a flange to the bottom using pipe fittings and steel legs with those 'hammer
on unions" used for two-three inch pipe on degasser lines on the oil rigs.
Thanks for any constructive replies.... Would really appreciate
photos...any proud rig welder out there that wanna show what they
have???????
Reply to
Jimi