SA 200

I rebuilt my Lincoln SA 200 a while back. Ran good, but the auto idle/high idle didn't. I just hooked up a spring on the carb arm and got a tach and set it at 1450. Worked fine.

A friend came over to have some parts welded. When he noticed it, he offered to fix my machine for the welding charge. I said I thought it needed a circuit board, and that might be worth more than the welding. He offered to check it. Anyway, all seems to be okay, and he's sent off for the schematic so he can get it working 100%. He's brilliant when it comes to electronics. Hope it's a cheap fix.

So, I may get old Sally running like she's supposed to without wires and springs.

Getting ready to do some side jobs for cash and barter.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB