She's home gloat

Heard from Lincoln today. It's a 1980 model.

Thanks to everyone for their help, advice, and comments.

And I'm going to set my computer clock sometime before the next time change. ;-)

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I run the nist ntp client and have it sync twice a day. Within a minute or so is fine with me.

Reply to
Pete C.

I haven't worn a watch for fifteen years.

Reply to
SteveB

assuming its a windows box:-

net time /setsntp:clock1.redhat.com

in a cmd prompt

will keep it right after you've set it close.

regards Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

You go to see Jim?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Sounds like a very relaxed life. I am impressed.

Ignoramus24356

A man after my own heart. I still have to OCCASIONALLY wear a watch. But no cell phone.

Reply to
RoyJ

I lost my cell phone on an ATV ride a couple of months ago. I don't miss it.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB