Sparks

--Saw some awesome arc "welding" last night! Someone else beat me to posting videos; thot you'd like to see 'em.

steamer

I just consulted with a friend about building a tesla coil. I built a 6 footer back in college.

Once you grasp the concept of the circuit, they are very easy to build.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

I hope everybody reading this gets a chance to see the "Lightning Show" at the Boston Museum of Science. They have two van deGraf generators and a bunch of Tesla coils for a spectacular show. Great fun.

Reply to
John Gullotti