TD 38 or Miller 375?

its been awhile since ive posted here... but i just took delivery of a new miller 251 mig unit and a thermal dynamics plasma-38. i had ordered the miller spectrum 375 then switched the order to the td38 since it had a few more amps of output and cost less than the miller.

anyone else run a miller 375 or td38? any issues with either of them? likes or dislikes?

thanks for any feedback.

Reply to
Kryptoknight

The real choice is between a Thermal 38 or the Hypertherm 380.

Hypertherm makes the guts for the Miller 375.

Thermal has the finest cut, but Hypertherm has a little more power.

I have had my Thermal Pak38XL for 7 years and have no complaints.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler