Tig Electrodes cheap?

I just got my order from Enco and the closeout flyer in the box has Esab TIG electrodes on sale. I don't know if Esab makes good electrodes or if the price is good, but I thought I would pass it on.

10 per pack 7"

1/16" pure 10.99

3/32 22.99 1/8 36.99 2% thoriated 1/16" 12.39 3/32 24.99 1/8 41.99

use-enco.com

I don't own Enco stock, but they seem to be a good co. to do business with and their shipping is fair.

Jamie Norwood

Reply to
Jamie Norwood

Good prices, excellent service and products. (No connection, just a customer).

See in particular:

Though, I do congratulate Enco on it's incredible performance turnaround. That place is rivaling McMaster in terms of service now, IMHO.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

ENCO should be better than it used to be MSC is the owner, and they have been making improvements since they bought it a few years ago.

Here is another place to look at for TIG supplies,

Diamond Jim