Tungsten Sale

i need to liquidate some tungsten i have (new stuff, i just dont use it).

$30 for all (free shipping):

qty9 1/8" pure qty10 3/32" pure qty8 3/32" 2% thoriated qty10 1/16" 2% thoriated

1st person to post they want it will get it.
Reply to
Kryptoknight

Ok I think I made it first?

Reply to
svande48

Damn!

Regards,

Boris Mohar

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Reply to
Boris Mohar

It is still up for liquidataion for anyone who wants it.

Reply to
Kryptoknight

I will take it.

send me a mail offlist if I'm the w> It is still up for liquidataion for anyone who wants it.

Reply to
cyberzl1

you are winner, email on its way.

Reply to