tungsten grinder

I have a tungsten grinder I want to put on E-Bay. Am I allowed to post the link in this newsgroup? Thanks, Jim

Reply to
Jim

Actually acording to the e-bay rules that can get you cut off from using e-bay

Reply to
Doobie

Go ahead. Just preface your subject line with " FA : " as in "for auction".

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Not necessarily. The rule is "eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates the Usenet board policy."

I don't know what the official policy is here, but the general consensus is that auction postings are OK, as long as the subject has the "FA" prefix.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

It is ok as your sale is on topic prividing it isn't a weekly or daily for sale listing by a dealer.

Reply to
R. Duncan