Victor J-28

I just acquired a Victor TurboTorch with a J-28 handle and an 8-hole heating tip at a shop liquidation sale. The owner couldn't find any welding tips for it.

Assuming I would use it for welding nothing larger than 3/4" 4130 aircraft tubing (for practice, not a plane) and as small as thermocouples, what welding tip should I look for?

I have MIG and stick for larger jobs.

Thanks jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins