welders learned Finite Element Analysis

Anyone else here whose first interest is welding learned Finite Element Analysis (FEA)?
I've written some webpages describing my experiences and endeavours so
far http://www.weldsmith.co.uk/tech/finiteelement/16_fea_init/
Rich S
On Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 9:38:53 AM UTC-4, Richard Smith wrote:

Thanks for posting. I have always had an interest in FEA, but I am just a hobby welder.
Dan
snipped-for-privacy@krl.org writes:

Hi Dan, everyone
I've diarised my early experiences so far
http://www.weldsmith.co.uk/tech/finiteelement/16_fea_init/
Hope it's of interest. Plenty of screengrabs of stress distribution results from Finite Element Analysis models I've tried / done.
Regards Rich