Welding 20/22ga with a 251?

I've got a job were I'm going to be welding a lot of 20 and 22 guage 304 stainless. (Ok, a lot means about 50-100 pieces) I've got a Millermatic

251 and a spool of .023 stainless wire. Any suggestions on feed and voltage to butt weld this thin of material? I've got 1/2" thick retangular copper bar to clamp it to for welding to keep it from blowing out quite as easily.
Reply to
Todd Rich