welding around permanent magnets possible?

I have a customer that uses magnetic separators in his plant processes, the
kind with a couple of rows of magnets inside stainless tube arranged in
staggered rows , well he has several that his guys have dropped and broken
some of the grating on the assembly loose, I would like to weld these back
together for him but the magnets make the tig go nuts?
I believe they have been welded before as the tubes containing the magnets
are sealed and capped by a tig welded plate, is there method to do this?
Reply to
williamhenry

Site Timeline