Welding, Fishing & Laughter

Does fishing laughter possibly bring warmth to the Welder's soul during the holidays? My family & I would truly love you forever if you told people who need a laugh about this fishing humor contest!

(Cool Tools, Beef Jerky and Fishing Poles to Win!) Sincerely, one bald fisherman who simply just wants to have some fishing fun this December! Thanks & Fish On from luigi!

Reply to
Luigi Valastro