Welding Penetration Enhancing Compounds

I need every single information about TIG Welding Penetration
Enhancing Compounds.
Brands, chemicals, user experiences, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Sel=E7uk SANCAK
Reply to
ssancak
You need it all, huh? Hahaha! And you want someone here to just do all that work for you, too?
Buddy, that's what the internet is for. Start searching, because there are volumes of information.
Now, if you could be a little more specific, you might get a response.
As it is, it sounds like you want someone to give you a research paper that you can turn in for your TIG class.
"ssancak" wrote... I need every single information about TIG Welding Penetration Enhancing Compounds. Brands, chemicals, user experiences, etc. Thanks in advance.
Selçuk SANCAK
Reply to
jp2express