Welding Penetration Enhancing Compounds

I need every single information about TIG Welding Penetration
Enhancing Compounds.
Brands, chemicals, user experiences, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Sel=E7uk SANCAK
Reply to
ssancak
Ummm, Helium gas and more current. I don't know of any else.
Jon
Reply to
Jon Elson
CLEAN metal. Simple as that. Welding through scale just doesn't work.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

J>> I need every single information about TIG Welding Penetration
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn