Welding with all the proper equipment

Welding helmet, steel toe shoes, gloves, anything missing?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany
[posted and mailed]

Spehro Pefhany wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Sheesh, helluva way to get an even tan!

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Ouch! One slow way to get that circumcision done.

Our shop foreman came over from Hong Kong in the 60's. He said they would weld all day in shorts while squatting. You could always tell someone who did a lot of welding because they had one hell of a scar and no hair on from their shins to their knees.

Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Koz

SPF 100?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Wilson

That was my first thought too- that guy's pretty fair-skinned.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Hey Speff,

Nope, everything you need is there. Ones got the brush and the other's got the hammer.

Actually, that's Mike Graham and Whale at the camp down the road from me. She's lost a bit of weight tho. Guess she could do that once she got away from the feeding frenzy here!

Take care.

Brian Laws>Welding helmet, steel toe shoes, gloves, anything missing?

Reply to
Brian Lawson

that guys welding rod is floppin' out, and she's a real slag-skag! why?? walt

"Spehro Pefhany >" Welding helmet, steel toe shoes, gloves, anything missing?

Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

wallster

... who says there's nothing new under the Sun?

"Spehro Pefhany >" Welding helmet, steel toe shoes, gloves, anything missing?

Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

Carl Hoffmeyer

Is this the new activity at nudist colonies. If it is its not going to replace volleyball.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Arthurs

Well...sanity, I would say! I am red-headed myself, and, I remember too well how quickly I got a bad sunburn on my bare arms when I thought I would just do a couple of quick tacks without putting on the leathers. I shudder to think about it... Regards Dave Mundt

Reply to
Dave Mundt