Reference about explosive welding ?

Hi at all,

can you point to some references and online sheet/data about explosive welding ? I found only a brochure about triclad ( Alluminium+Steel ).

Best regards,

Reply to
Darksky

You might try this reference:

Just in case people have forgotten Ernie's major contribution where you can find anything that really is important in life:

Randy

Hi at all,

can you point to some references and online sheet/data about explosive welding ? I found only a brochure about triclad ( Alluminium+Steel ).

Best regards,

Reply to
R. Zimmerman

--There's a book called "High Energy Rate Forming", kinda dated now but a neat read. Can't remember author, but the title oughtta get you somewhere. A pal of mine tried this in his backyard, in an oildrum full of water. Made quite a spectacle he said, but it worked.

Reply to
steamer