What are the best OA regulators in the UK?

I have a couple of Butbro multi stage OA regulators at the moment
because thats what the local dealer had when I replaced some old BOC
regs. I have never been that impressed with them and have seen at least
one person mention here to stay away from them. What would be the best
make to replace them available in the UK.
TIA Dave
Reply to
David Billington
BOC / Murex Saffire - eBay is cheap and you can pick up brand-new boxed kit at good prices.
Twin stage too, never single stage.
As you've noticed, Butbro is pretty rough.
Reply to
Andy Dingley