What is a Smith 55-T plasma torch worth?

I bought this some years ago and within 6 months Smith was bought out and the supply of consumables has pretty much dried up. I'm looking to sell it and replace it with another torch. What would be a fair asking price? It runs fine, and has quite a few consumables with it, but the long nozzles that I liked so well are gone, burned up the last one yesterday.

Reply to
Wally

Hum - cable end works - cable is good - replace with new torch - ok - how about once happy with new version, buy a torch head for this cable... e.g. repair parts or replacement parts. Then you have two matching torches.

Maybe make one unique to the other e.g. unique cutting...

Mart> I bought this some years ago and within 6 months Smith was bought out

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Thank you for the suggestion. I just bit the bullet and bought a new one. It seemed too much like throwing good money after bad.

Reply to
bees_knees