Wow!

I am tired of how poorly the regular welding gloves I have been getting hold
up so I went to the Enco website and ordered the most expensive pair they
listed while I was ordering some other shop supplies. I don't know if they
will hold up any better, but I got my money's worth. They are nearly two
feet long. LOL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
The pair my son that works at NAPA gave me for Christmas have seen several years of use as foundry gloves - after a few as welding gloves . They're still in great shape for the abuse they've seen .
Reply to
Terry Coombs
Recently I discovered a foundry supply company not too far away and went through their warehouse. Their protective clothing is heavier with more extensive coverage than what the welding stores carry, also clumsier and more expensive. I paid close to $50 for a leather apron that almost reaches the floor. -jsw
Reply to
Jim Wilkins
When working with molten metal I'm very careful . I don't have an apron yet , I do make sure I wear only cotton clothing and slip-on boots - no laces to catch a spill . I've only had one incident in several years of casting , one time poured some lead into a mold that had a trace of moisture in it . Good thing I had those gloves on !
Reply to
Terry Coombs
Wow think of the selection of nose pickins they must have.
Reply to
F Murtz