Rechargeable Batteries and Maplins

I wanted a new set of NiMH batteries for my laptop external CD drive, so looked on the Maplin website to see what they had in stock.

2100mAH cells, pack of four was listed at £9.99, 2500mAH cells at £14.99 for a pack of four.

Went to the shop, found that they had 2000mAH cells, pack of four for £3.49....

That extra 100mAH was VERY expensive!

It was fairly well hidden on the website, the more expensive and higher capacity cells given prominence. Worth looking for a couple of minutes.

Peter

Prepair Ltd