Haas Macro Programming

Making a program where I can use Macros for different size softjaws,in order to have user input for length of jaw,then move to the centerline and run drill and C'bore program. I have it working where I have to manually enter the variable for the length,just wondering if anyone has used these functions to automate the process even more?

This is using a Haas VF2 2012 machine.

Reply to
tooluser