HAAS mill tool changer problem.

I am a high school machining teacher, and my Haas VF-1 mill froze up on me during a tool change. the changer timed out and gave me an alarm for low air pressure, and got stuck. I can't get it to recover. these are the alarms I got.

Timed out parameters 306 62 Tool pocket slide error 626

thanks,

Matt

Reply to
Mattthepirate

during a tool change. the changer timed out and gave me an alarm for low air pressure, and got stuck. I can't get it to recover.

Make certain you have air pressure Press reset. Press Z,press zero return, press single axis. That should do it,my tool changer jams alot and that is my dance. I will often power down after and do a startup after.

Reply to
Just Me

during a tool change. the changer timed out and gave me an alarm for low air pressure, and got stuck. I can't get it to recover.

Failed air supply, failed air pressure sensor to start with.

Get rid of the low pressure air alarm and see if the rest clears when everything goes back to normal

Gunner

"The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination." --Voltaire

Reply to
Gunner