METAL BUILDING Wanted

Looking for 36 x 40 or so, metal building. Got cash for immediate purchase.

In Austin, Texas area.

Reply to
ji

maybe here ? -

I'd look at existing ones - check out the names and go from there.

There is often local reps or independents.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Another source is: Sunward Corp., Jamestown ND. Phone (701) 252-2390. They shipped me a 30X40 building to New Mexico in a week. I was very pleased with their service. Bugs

Reply to
Bugs

I have a 10' x 20' carport in the box cheap.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

--It's been in my driveway now for 4 years; come and get it.

Reply to
steamer

You are a master of description.

Care to tell me more?

Thanks

Reply to
ji

Need building for home shop.

Reply to
ji

Considering your location I'd just call Mueller and get a quote. In my experience they're as cheap as you can find for the quality.

Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook

They are in Brazoria

Reply to
Andy Asberry

and you'll find a detailed description after the first two photos of something else I'm trying to unload.. If interested be aware I'm leaving shortly for a road trip and will be out of touch for a week or so..

Reply to
steamer

Bugs,

Thanks. What was the price >Another source is: Sunward Corp., Jamestown ND. Phone (701) 252-2390.

Reply to
ji

Wayne,

I called them and looked at their site but I THINK the metal is very thin compared to others. Not too sure, though.

Did you buy >>

Reply to
ji

Actually the metal is thicker than many use and much thicker than you'll get at a lumber yard (they use 26ga while what the lumber yard sells is 30ga or thinner). The only buildings I've ever seen or heard about that use thicker metal than Muellers sells is the self supporting type buildings that don't have any structure in them. If you get the shade and shelter grade you can have a very good building for less money than any other method I know of.

I've never bought a building kit from them but I've bought a lot of metal for various projects over the last 10 years or so. At one time I sent in for info on all the various out of season deals that all the other building suppliers are always advertising in the back of magazines. I got quotes from all of them and then decided I would get a quote on the materials for the same sized building from Muellers. I asked for a weld together materials only quote instead of a kit and the price was at least 1/3 lower that the cheapest of the other suppliers. The service I've gotten from the Amarillo branch has been nothing short of outstanding. I won't use anybody else for my metal building needs.

My first experience with them was getting a price quote for some metal to put on my in laws house. I called them and the only other supplier in Amarillo and got the same price. However the very next day a nice catalog with color samples and several brochures all in a very nice folder showed up in my mail from Muellers. Needless to say I was impressed and started using them. Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook

They quoted me $8400 for a 30 x 50 bolt-up. About $2000 more than stock uncut material from Metal Mart. Mueller's 30 x 40 was more than that. They wouldn't build other than the sizes they stocked.

What was your quote?

Reply to
Andy Asberry