Resins used for battery powered smoke alarms?

Does anyone have information on what resins are commonly used for battery powered smoke alarms? Specifically, I am interested in knowing the UL 94 flammability ratings of the housings.

Thanks,

Tim

Reply to
Tim

as far as I know, most common raw material used for smoke detectors is ABS/PC compound, or just ABS with V0 mark (flame retardant)... peace....ned

Reply to
AmbrA